- CPO(Stwd) Leslie Grocock Crossed the Bar
- CPO(Chef) John Coombs Crossed the Bar, Sitrep 2 (404)
- E-Force4, Summer 2016 Edition
- Surgeon Chief Officer Robert Morrow, Crossed the Bar, Sitrep 1 (277)
- Captain(E) Andie Wills RFA(Retd) Crossed the Bar. Sitrep 2
- Captain David John Buck OBE RFA
- J T Baugh DGST(N) (Retd) Crossed the Bar
- RFAA Trustees 2016/7
- The RFA Annual Golf Tournament 2016
- Remembrance Day Parade 2016
- Category: Crossed the Bar
- Hits: 161
It is with so much sadness I report that CPO(Steward) Leslie Grocock, member number 0609, Crossed the Bar on Friday 26 August 2016 aged 70.
I have no more information at the moment other that is expected that his funeral will take place on Monday 5th September. As usual and as the situation clarifies I will sitrep this page.
On behalf of the RFA Association I offer our sincere condolences to his widow Ann.
If you have a photograph of Leslie a copy for this page and the RFA Archive would be gratefully received.
If you have any remembrances of Leslie please email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post them on this page. I am also looking for photographs of Leslie for this piece and the RFA Association Gallery and Archive, If you have one please email it to me.
- Category: General News
- Hits: 401
RFA Association Members only
I have been informed by the Royal British Legion (RBL) that new and stricter security arrangements are required at this year's Whitehall Parade on Remembrance Sunday November 13th , hardly surprising really. Whereas in the past I just applied for a tranche of tickets this year there is a requirement to declare by name all participants and that the tickets will be printed with the individual's name on it. This should not affect the usual number of tickets issued (1O) it will require a little administrative effort on our part, and given the amount of applications in total (some 10,000) a lot of administrative effort on the part of RBL